Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm coming back into Your arms..

Finally, I feel like I'm inching closer back to God again. It has been really tough without Him. I admit those days are hard to survive, and everything that could go wrong will go wrong. Perhaps Murphy wasn't much of a Christian. =]

A few updates about what happened between the last post and now:

1. Did pretty shitty for the OSIM triathlon. Timing was worst than my Bintan triathlon. No excuses, have to train harder. Port Dickson triathlon was missed because the person in-charge of arranging transport went AWOL. So I guess that's all for me this year for triathlon.

2. I will be running at the AHM (Army Half Marathon) and the Nike + Human race this month.

3. I will be starting school on the 11th of August 2008. Freaking fast man time flies, 9 months after ORD just whizzed pass like that! My goodness...

4. I saw something cool and here it is:

Louie Giglio - Laminin

Indeed, we are fearfully and wonderfully made by God who has left His fingerprints and signature in everyone of us. Awesome and magnificent is He!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read