Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a very very long name...

Ok, this is something interesting that I learnt which I immediately linked to something which one of my friends always does. As I was typing the title for this post, I realised something too..Both subjects that I am writing about have long names! Whoah..this is way killer man..

Subject 1: Song Xiuhua Shafiqah Nadiah

Subject 2: Levator Labii Superioris Alaequae Nasi

It is a muscle which is located at the sides of your nose enabling you to do what Shafiqah is doing. =] Ok, she is also using her nasalis muscle..

Hahas! This was from way back in Victoria Junior College.. =] Ok, that's all..

No comments:

Latest Post

What am I doing here?

Reality hit me once I was up in the sky on my way to Johannesburg. Up until then, I had been so preoccupied with settling the various tasks ...

Most Read