Sunday, March 15, 2009

Biathlon season ends...now for triathlon!

I took my bike out for a spin today to tuition. After tuition, I met up with Jiajie and Jon Ma to watch Manchester United vs Liverpool at Simpang Bedok. Manchester United lost 4-1! Dang. I thought that the match went wrong in every way possible for Manchester United tonight. Well, the English Premier League will definitely be more exciting now..I rode back home from Simpang Bedok and it feels really good to be back riding again. I have shelved it aside for pretty long as I did not want it to hinder my biathlon season training and races. Now that the season is over, it is time to start training for my Switzerland Ironman =]

This is something I think I have to watch regularly from now on so as to motivate myself for my Switzerland Ironman. It never fails to hype me up whenever I watch it. Hahas..

Jiajie met up with Mika today at Key Power International and she told him that Ironman Switzerland is the most beautiful race =] I have to complete it this July! That is my baseline goal.

Next Monday to Wednesday, I will be doing bike training before school. I will then deposit the bike at Chin Ee's room (thanks Chin Ee!) and bathe before going for lectures. I hope I really get down to doing it!

This was something I saw that could serve as a cycle training motivation. Enjoy! =]

Not forgetting running..Reincarnate NOW!

No comments: