Monday, March 09, 2009

Support..

serene says: hey i read your blog, congrats for sing bi =]
norman says: =[
norman says: u read it so u noe i'm pretty disappointed rite?
norman says: but thanks rene..that means alot..
serene says: yeah
serene says: but you gained so much more from it, don't you think?
serene says: a result is just a result that you celebrate for days, perhaps weeks or even months
serene says: an experience is sth you gain for a lifetime

That was it. An experience is something you gain for a lifetime. I realised that I was still pretty disappointed or should I say discontented with my Singapore Biathlon results..However, I will use this experience to catapult myself further. Jason, if you're reading this, I hope you do the same too. Brother, Switzerland is the bomb, the biggest of them all! 'The experience of a lifetime', in your words. =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read