Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OCBC Cycle Singapore Prize Ceremony



The 4 of us attended the above-mentioned event yesterday at El Toro. It was clear that the prize presentation was not the main thing on our minds as we tucked away at the freaking killer concept food that was provided by the restoro bar. I strongly recommend that you try this place out! =]

Jason and I both agreed that sometimes in life, you need something like this to affirm you that you are not going through all those insane trainings for nothing. This is the kind of thing that will motivate you to scale greater heights, to put in more during training, to go through hell and back. The 4 of us are really blessed to have had the opportunity to experience this. We had a whale of a time and I hope to be able to experience more of such. =]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure having you guys at El Toro RestroBar!

Pop in anytime for a great time and good luck with sports and especially studies, guys.

A big shout out to the great people at Spectrum Worldwide for a world class event! Kudos!

Happy studying... I'm done with mine! Hahahaha!

Suresh Devadas & the El Toro Team

Norman Lin said...

whoahs! =] hahas! I'll try get you some 'goods' next time! =] hahahaha!!!!

gibble said...

Thanks Suresh & the boys from El Toro - as always for making the team feel right at home with your hospitality and fabulous food!

Thanks also to the NUS boys - for their patience, perseverence and support for a great inaugural OCBC Cycle Singapore!

Much love from the OCBC Cycle Singapore Team

Norman Lin said...

It was indeed a fabulous experience at El Toro and at the OCBC Cycle Singapore event. We'll be looking forward to the next one! All the way and best wishes Lyn! =]

Anonymous said...

You know what we need rite? LOL!

Praise the Lord! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL Team El Toro! Would you want us to don the restaurant logo on our cycling jersey, and maybe norman can get you, eh, the vitamin tablets to keep fit, healthy and functioning. Haha!

-Nicolas

Norman Lin said...

actually..that sounds like a nice idea nic..team El Toro. =]

Jason Yip said...

my my what a thread hahahaha

Latest Post

What am I doing here?

Reality hit me once I was up in the sky on my way to Johannesburg. Up until then, I had been so preoccupied with settling the various tasks ...

Most Read