Saturday, January 20, 2007

Busy, busy, busy..

Hello world..I'm back after so long..This week felt like a month man! It is in this week that I realised the true weight on my shoulders caused by my 1 black bar! Being an instructor is not easy..hahas..This week I conducted PT training for the cadets, and was introduced to the art of planning for lessons. The conducting officer would have to cover all areas and details. A minute detail that is left out could lead to undesirable results. I learnt that in my first conducting lesson.

However, administration aside, I learnt alot too! From planning to proper presentation of work, and how to manage my time well to do all that was assigned to me. Being an instructor was also very rewarding. Seeing the cadets learn new things and being able to execute their new-found skills well brought loads of joy to me. It is only a week into the training programme, and there is a long way to go with much more things to learn and teach. This is the best environment where I can cultivate my character and develop myself. I am really grateful to God for this posting. Okay, enough said, I am booking in early as I am the duty instructor for my course tomorrow.

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read