Friday, August 31, 2007

Updates updates..

Hello world! Another month has passed by and we're drawing closer to Christmas! Woohoos, I can hardly wait! Ok, pardon me..I know Christmas is a good 4 months away, but what the heck! =]

This month has been wonderful for me (except the last few days, but actually it could be counted as wonderful too). Anyways, my conduct for Single Tank Battle Course was superbly successful, if you don't bring in the weather and tank break down factor..Everything went according to plan, and God has been gracious as always to hold back the rain on the first 2 days, enabling the cadets to clock their runs. They even superceded the number of runs that I had initially planned for them! Praise to the Lord! However, the night battle course was affected by the number of tanks that broke down. In my life in Armour until the STBC, I have never seen so many vehicles break down as compared to what happened on the first night of my STBC. Gosh, it was really bad. To cut the long story short, God has other plans and somehow we managed to overcome the situation. =]

To make things a little sweeter, I passed my Basic Theory Test! Ok, this sounds super loser-ish, but well, I rock! All glory to God nonetheless. Before I took the test, I was kind of running late, so aI decided to take a cab down. After waiting for so long, I started to pray, in like 1 minute, a cab appeared! Mega killer concept to the max I tell you! God can really delight you in even such a small thing. He really loves us to the max! I feel so enveloped in his love..

Ok, lastly, I've completed my first self-composed song! Totally original from the music to the lyrics, it sounds really nice..Ok, that's all folks! Take care and God bless you loads! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read