Friday, December 14, 2007

Let the fun begin!

Yes! I did not break my promise this time! Been on sgrunners.com this days to check out the various events that I can take part in next year. I came across this SAFRA biathlon thing. Cool crap I tell you, but as it is my first time taking part, I have to go for a swim trial. To complete 30 laps in 40mins is my objective.

Went to the pool to try today. Drats! Did a 42+min swim. There is still a long way to go norman. Buck up pal. Yes I will! It is so cool to work, train, chill and enjoy life. I love it to bits! That's all for my update, more coming up! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read