Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 has arrived!

Hey people! It is finally 2008! I'm going to turn 21 this year! Gosh, that is so old! I feel old now..Ok, updates updates. I have registered for the Singapore Biathlon 2008 already! Will be taking my swim trials this month on the 15th. After which, I will be backpacking to Cambodia, Laos and Kuala Lumpur. =] What an exciting month ahead!

Will be on attachment to NUH from next monday to wednesday. Shadowing a paediatrician for 3 days! Children galore! Sounds like fun.. =] Ok, will write in again soon! Take care and belated New Year!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read