Saturday, January 12, 2008

A knife cutting through butter..

Dude! The past few days have been pretty exciting for me. =] Tuition now is getting tougher for me, teaching 6 hours for a stretch ain't no mean feat I tell you. I'm just glad that I'm taking a break soon to backpack with Li Keng and Wei Lynn to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Malaysia. I believe this trip is going to be wack!

Anyways, as I said before in my previous post, I've signed up for the Singapore Biathlon 2008 and they require me to do a swim trial, swimming 30 laps below 40mins. I've started training already, and I'm glad to say that I've been making good progress! Praise the Lord! So far, my timing has dropped from 41mins+ to 39mins 45s to, as of 110108, 37mins 45s! Woohoo! Tuesday is my swim trial date, I believe He will be there sustaining me in the pool. I will bring you guys good report. Till then, take good care, drink loads of water, and don't forget to exercise if you can!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read