Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greetings from afar..

Hello friends! It has been a long while since I updated this space..hahas.. =] I will do a short reflection of the trip so far..Up till now, we have been to Zurich, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome and the Vatican city. I saw the actual picture above (blog title) with my own eyes! Hahas.,it was beautiful..Rome is such an unbelievable place..Imagine living alongside ancient ruins and architectural wonders! My goodness..

Yesterday, for the kick of things, we decided to check out the water-polo matches as the 13th FINA World Championships are being held here in Rome. The last match between USA and Italy was insane; the stadium was packed and the crowd jeered whenever the USA players got possession..Italy still lost in the end, proving that it takes more than just cheering to win a match.

So far, I have discovered things about myself that I thought were put away for good, things that I thought will never surface again..I was wrong. However, I am glad to be given the chance to discover them once again and to plan out my next step of action =]

I also wish to thank all the people who came to send us off that day..It was really touching to me and it really showed what friendship was all about. I love you guys! =] Till the next post, take care!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read