Sunday, July 16, 2006

New experiences..

Well..my first week in the School of Armour had been pretty ok, all praises to God! I prayed for the initiation to be less torturing, and God answered my prayer. It is a custom that if you are new to a unit, you have to undergo initiation. On monday, I had my initiation. That night, we had happy hour at the mess, and guess what? Every cadet had to down a mug of Tiger Beer! I was scared stiff because I do not drink. I looked to the Lord in prayer again, and He pulled me through. After drinking the beer, my face was the reddest amongst the cadets, this caused quite a commotion. However, I felt quite ok other than being very tired. =]

This week was also very hectic. We had to rush from place to place. Furthermore, it is all just the tip of an iceberg. What is to come will be worst. I am looking forward to it though. Learning new things and all. This coming week I will be learning how to drive a tank. I will get my license by Friday if I pass the driving test. Hahas..I will definitely pass it because I have an almightly God!

Lastly, something which I read this week : A man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Beautiful isn't it?

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read