Saturday, February 23, 2008

What an advertisment!

This is super-duper ironic man! Look at this photo and try to decipher the twist behind it! Kekes..


I was at the bus stop after my swim session at Katong Swimming Complex when I saw this..Irony irony..the advertiser must be a MCP. =] Just joking lah! Anyways, if you still cannot figure what I'm trying to say, this is how I interpreted the advertiser's aim for choosing such a picture.

The golf ball smashing glass kinds of tells me that the golfer ain't that professional because her golf ball did not end up on the green, but smashing through some glass object - perhaps a car's windscreen. Also, the words below the picture did nothing to help at all. 'Watch Out! Catch the best women golfers in action' just goes to show that even the best women golfers end up smashing glasses. Man! Watch out indeed! What a wicked twist to this advertisment.

This is just something that I found amusing, and wanted to share with you all. It's amazing how we can look at things from different angles and interpret it differently. Ok, that's all for now! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read