Monday, March 03, 2008

What an experience!

Saturday, 1st March 2008, I went for my first ever Biathlon. Boy, wasn't it a wonderful experience! My goal in taking part was to see how it was like to swim in the sea because ultimately I am interested in taking part in the triathlon later this year. I figured out that I might take an hour in the sea, but things worked out better.

I took lesser time than that and the entire swim felt...good. Hahas! It exceeded my expectations. Woohoos, so all in all it was a very fun. Everything fell in place nicely that day. Weather was cooling and she was there to support..=] cool. Ok, that's all for now, take care and God bless loads in this new month of March!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read