Thursday, March 06, 2008

He always has a plan!

Hello people, I'm back again..Really trying to update this space regularly man, hoorays me! I wish to share something about my current job now - tuition. There was this new student that I got recently. He lives super far from me, and I'm charging him super cheap too, due to his family circumstances. I really don't feel like taking up this job, but something in me just said that I should bless this boy, like how God has blessed me in my current job.

Therefore, I took it up. The first lesson was killer difficult. His standard was quite bad and I was really at my wits end on how to teach him. However, somewhere in the middle of the lesson something hit me again. I felt that it was His purpose to shape me through this boy. Today's lesson really lifted up my morale. He learnt the things that I taught him and finally grasped the concepts. I was super happy I tell you! =] God will shape me, I will gladly let him be the potter.

On another note, I am considering taking part in the Bintan Triathlon on the 24th of May 2008. Super exciting man, still have to sort out some stuffs before I make the final decision. So keep a look-out here to know more! =] Till then, training, training and more training..

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read