Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can't feel the lower half of my body!

Drats! Training for the triathlon is not easy AT ALL! Just returned from a REAL bike training with buddy Yong Tat..It was really an eye-opening experience! Bloody madness man! I could hardly keep up and was almost as good as paralyzed by the end of it. Anyways, I think this training is really going to help in improving my timing for the biking leg in the triathlon, therefore, I will grit my teeth and persevere!

Ending off here with a quote from cycling great Lance Armstrong:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read