Friday, April 11, 2008

Chase the blur..

Whoahoas! This week has been the most fruitful week of all of my holidays since I ORDed! I've officially embarked on my training for the triathlon in Bintan. Thanks to mum who is constantly ensuring that I train regularly, resulting in me having no room to slack or feel like 'haiz, don't want to train today man'.

Through this week I am reminded of my VJ days when I trained almost 6 times a week for soccer, and still was able to juggle with my work and church and God. Discipline was the key, and is always going to be the key for success or improvement.

I am proud to say that I've improved on my swimming time! Whoots, praise the Lord =] Ok, will update more the next time, till then Godspeed!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read