Monday, April 28, 2008

It's all in His hands now..

I went for the essay test for medicine admissions yesterday, and the essay question was HARD! -_-` Goodness man..'If you could change one aspect of the medical profession, what would it be and why? Discuss based on your observations and experiences.'

Well, there is nothing that I can do now, it is all in God's hands. Frankly speaking, 45mins is not a lot of time to think, plan, conceptualise and execute. You have to be very quick, on the balls of your feet, and multi-task. It is quite a challenge I would say. Nevertheless, 1 hurdle is down, with 2 more to go! Come on!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read