Thursday, April 17, 2008

I can see Your hand..

Hellos! =] This is a thanksgiving entry! Whoahoas! Firstly, I want to give thanks to God that I've passed my driving test yesterday! I can finally drive! Whoots! It's super miraculous man I tell you. Before my test, the car was experiencing some technical problems and it was almost certain that it will be sent for repairs and that I will have to re-schedule my driving test date. But praise to the Lord, the car somehow 'recovered' and I was able to take my test without any glitch! Amen to that! I finally was able to send my baby home! Boy, wasn't it fun..

Another area I wish to give thanks it for my swimming training. =] As you all know, I'm busying training for my Bintan triathlon in May this year, so have been working real hard for my swimming! I've cut another minute and a half this week, that makes it a 5mins 30s improvement in 2 weeks! Woopies! So cool yah, I've never imagined myself being able to do that, because in reality, it's not me doing it, but God strengthening me! Yay, excited for more training..

Ok, I will go now, have a tuition class to rush to. I will update this space again! Byes! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read