Sunday, May 04, 2008

You go before me, You shield my way..

Hello people! I'm back! More updates.. =] This past week has been one filled with many ups and downs! Well, I will focus only on the good ones and give thanks for them. Earlier this week, I've beaten my personal best in the pool and clocked 32mins 17s! Praise the Lord man, I can really see loads of improvement, but I will have to work on my running soon, it's really in the doldrums! =] Second, I wish to give thanks for my interview for medicine admission on Saturday. All praise be to the Lord, I was asked mainly about my army life and about myself. Now, all has been said and done, the waiting begins. I will now place all my prayers and desires into His hands. Yay!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read