Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The whole cycle repeats itself once more..

...but this time, there shall be change.

I just got back a few hours ago from Jogjakarta, Indonesia. After returning from London Heathrow on the 8th of August, I found myself back at Changi airport the next morning for my flight to Indonesia! Talk about hardcore travelling... =] That's a whooping 5 flights in 36 days!

I am now tossed right back into the thick of things as the semester kicks off yet again. However, I am determined to break the cycle... There is much to be improved, much to be learnt and done; proving this, I am now going through the webcasts of 8 lectures that I missed while in Indonesia.

In the following days, I will update my Ironman and the Eurotrip experiences on this space so that the memories will be with me when I look back.. Ok, back to the lectures.. =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read