Monday, November 09, 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom (1st-2nd August '09)

This destination was planned purposefully by Jason for my pilgrimage to Old Trafford! =] Thank you Yipster! I will let the pictures do the talking...

The street leading to Old Trafford

Old Trafford

The Megastore

Silverware in the museam

Names of all the players who played for Manchester United Football Club

The dressing room

Rooney might have sat where I was sitting =]

The ultimate 4-lung midfielder Park Ji Sung

Tunnel

Entrance into the pitch

Home team!

I really wanted to get my hands on some pitch turf, but the security was really crazy. The closest I got to was touch the pitch =]

Old Trafford - Fortress of the Red Devils

This killer photo was taken illegally as I sneaked behind the posts placed to prevent visitors from getting onto the field and proned to capture. It has been shortlisted for inclusion in the 9th edition of the Schmap Manchester Guide! Cool beans =] I will keep you guys updated if it has been chosen.

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read