Thursday, November 20, 2008

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura...

Another week is almost over again..My goodness how time flies around this part of the world. Anyways, I did not manage to complete my 24km nor 32km yesterday. I stopped short at 16km because my legs were dying and I really felt like shit. I don't really understand what is going on inside of me recently, but I tend to feel nauseated days after the long run. My legs are also feeling more tired than ever, I hope I'm not burn-out, please please please not a burn-out.

Next week, I have only 5hours of school for the ENTIRE week! Is that insane or what? Praise the Lord as I can use the time to catch up on Physiology for respiration and the cardiovascular system. The title of this post, if you're wondering, is the longest name for a disease I've come across so far. Hahas! It simply means unknown purple-ing of the skin due to lack of platelets in the blood. =] Quite a feat to squeeze the whole description into just 3 words don't you think? Medical jargon is just poser-ish.

Lastly, I've recieved the results for my CA1 and it is quite good! Praise the Lord! Yay! I will work harder for my CA2! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read