Sunday, November 30, 2008

Spinning wheels and blurry roads...

I've officially started my build up to my Ironman next year in July. Will be doing some preparatory training to make sure that my body is up for it when base training begins. =] As Jiajie, Jason and I have discussed over coffee at Starbucks last night, we will be posting our training programme on our blogs so that we can refer to the trainings and make amendments to our own one. =] This is indeed 'the adventure of a lifetime' as Jason puts it!

Well, I did 70km on the bike with buddy Nicolas this morning, and it felt pretty good. I don't deny that I was pretty tired though. Hahas..180km in Switzerland is a long way to go...However, with training I believe I can overcome!

Linking back to life, it is indeed like spinning wheels and blurry roads...It is so fast it passes you by, and things are not as clear as they seem to be. Time indeed flies as I once again realised after attending yet another 21st birthday party hours ago. We all look the same to one another, but things change and they don't seem as clear as we thought they are..

I hope one day, the fog before me in the path of life clears and things are not so blurry anymore...

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read