Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Supper-o-dinner with brothers from Aquathalon!

A couple of hours ago, I was having a very very late dinner with Nicolas, Jiajie, Jason and Jonathan at their hall. It was a steamboat fellowship, and we had loads of fun catching up and enjoying the food. The spread was quite elaborate for a cook-in and the company was superb!

Even though it was in the midst of their studying break before the exams next week (my CA2 is still another 1 month from now), they never fail to enjoy in the company of friends. I love this team...

=] Am back in my bunk now almost completing my notes on the haematopoietic system. I want to sleep...24-32km run later after my lecture at 9.30am! I hope to complete it as there is only another 18days to my marathon on the 7th of December 2008! Drats..

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read