Monday, February 23, 2009

OCBC Cycle Singapore 2009 Results

1. 781 Lim Jia Jie 0:59:30.484 NUS Biathlon
2. 782 Welzl Nicolas 1:03:42.743 NUS Biathlon
3. 783 Lin Norman 1:05:24.970 NUS Biathlon
4. 784 Yip Yan Shen Jason 1:08:30.534 NUS Biathlon

We totally raped the competition! Above are the first 4 lines of the results sheet under the Challenge 40km School Teams category! =] "SMU sent in 8 teams and they are nowhere to be seen!", said Jason when he called me to update regarding the results. The 4 of us have waited about 4hrs 30mins after the event for the results as Jiajie thought we stood a really good chance of winning the 40km challenge school category. It was only after our stomachs got the better of us that we left for Popeye's Chicken at the Singapore Flyer. We went home after that. Mugging was my intended plan, but I fell asleep until 1am. Jason, as I found out today, also did the same. Hahas..It was indeed a superb experience.

"We'll be back next year as defending champions". I forgot who said this..hahas..probably Jason, Jiajie or Nicolas..duh!

This result is really an encouragement for us. You reap what you sow, indeed..

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read