Monday, February 23, 2009

March madness

The month of March is poised to be one of the most killer concept months of my life till date. Until recently, after seeing Xu Sheng's nick on MSN, had I realised that there was only 28 days this month! Oh February, how short you are..

Things coming up for me in March:
1st March: Newton 10k Run
7th March: Singapore Biathlon
13th March: Medicine CA3
14th March: NIE Biathlon
22nd March: Aviva 70.3 Half-Ironman

I need to get pass this coming March successfully! I need to know I can cope with such a schedule! This is an opportunity to shine. =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read