Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The beauty of University life...

...is when you know there's a bunch of people looking out for you. After my anatomy practical today, I received an SMS from Ying Ren (thanks bros, that was really super helpful). I then decided to mug at a corner table in the canteen in case I got hungry and wanted to eat and also partly because I was lazy to walk further to other 'mugging places'.

While buying a drink, I saw the 'ever-unfriendly' Dongs, and brief acknowledgements were exchanged. =] Hahas..Angela was the next in line followed by Aldrich and lastly Jiajie. It was nice to speak to them in the midst of such intense atmosphere as the exams are just 2 weeks away for them! Encouragements were free flowing and you know such words are not superficial, they mean what they say..

I really wonder what my University life would be like without the NUS Aquathlon team..I believe I have grown a lot in the past academic year. I look forward to the next year with hope and anticipation. We have to scale new heights and break new grounds! =]

Studying at the corner in the canteen was pretty productive for me. =] After which I went for track training and was glad to have survived the sets amounting to 7km. Tomorrow will be a long and slow run day.. =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read