Monday, April 27, 2009

Carpe Diem!

Today, I started my 9 trainings per week micro-cycle. The day begun at 5.30am with a 16km pace run. As I approached the turning point, I spotted Coach David! We completed the run together and had a little chat afterwards. The run was pretty good, averaging about 5min/km.

The bulk of the day was spent mugging in school for my 1st Professional MBBS. It was a pretty productive session. I then went for my 4km long and easy swim at 7.15pm. Dinner was 'da-baoed' and eaten as I completed my final wrap up on renal physiology. The day ended at 11pm with not only my brain being fried, but also my body hinting to me that sleep beckons =]

I hope to be able to do this for 2 more weeks and perhaps do some maintenance during the examination period and enter full throttle after it. A 70km bike ride awaits me tomorrow =] Till then, hang in there people! A week more to freedom, 3 weeks more for me! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read