Thursday, April 16, 2009

Befriending session...

I made a couple more new friends before going to school this morning. The alarm rang at 4.10am and it took me 15mins to ditch the cosiness of my bed in exchange for the early morning perspiration that was awaiting me the moment I stepped out of the house.

The befriending session started at 5.45am, and I ended off feeling stronger than before...

I called to the winds and they embraced me, silencing off my adversaries; I called to the hills and they lift me up, adding lead to the legs of my enemies; I called to the sun and it gave me added power to unleash my fury upon the competition. They are my friends, be afraid of them... - Norman

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read