Friday, June 26, 2009

THE killer concept!

Today, I will finally exclaim it to the world (sorry Nic, you have to hear this again) that my phone is freaking killer! Whoosh..seriously man..it is more of a computer than a phone..I feel updated with the times..

It has always been my belief that a handphone is supposed to just be a handphone. It should have the call and SMS function and maybe the camera function will be a bonus add-on. Therefore, I have been faithfully using my Nokia 6300 while the people around me upgrade to touch-screen, huge phones. The slim and small 6300 has been my pride all these while.

It was until mum urged me to get a smart-phone to keep up with the times that I started looking around for a new handphone. The Nokia E71 (white) caught my eye and the rest is history.. =] I took about 2-3 days to understand its functions and how to use it..gosh! It has been an eye-opening experience to see how technology has advanced over the years..I am currently downloading maps into my phone for my Eurotrip after the Switzerland Ironman, got to get busy.. =]

2 comments:

Nadiah Song said...

when you said your phone is killer i thought you got an iphone!!! but no. you got a nokia. oklah can also as long as smart phone :D

Norman Lin said...

...iphone sucks! =]

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read