Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy day!

My past 3 days were spent at church camp.. It was a superb time to recover from all my training and prepare for my IPPT this Saturday. =] I have gleaned a lot from the people around me and the workshops given during my time in camp, and I hope to be able to apply them in my life.

I left early today to meet Nicolas for our medical screening at Raffles Medical located in OUB Centre. The entire thing took about 4hrs. When we left the carpark, the parking fee shown was a whooping $16! Needless to say, we both exclaimed in astonishment. Madness beans! I have never incurred such a hefty parking fee before in my entire life.. The conclusion was that parking in the CBD area is killer.

After the medical screening, I made my way to the post office to collect my airmail from the USA. My 2XU wetsuit has arrived! =]

Brand new wetsuit for just S$180 with shipping included! My goodness..killer deal man!

I tried it on and had a really tough time getting into it. I think I need to get some Body Glide to apply.. All in all, the suit fitted me well and I am really glad! =]

Now, there is one less thing to care about for my Ironman in 29days time! Another thing to add to an already happy day is that I passed my 1st Professional MBBS examinations! I got a B. Whoots! Now, I can fully enjoy the rest of the holidays without having that at the back of my mind! Praise the Lord! =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, may i know where did you order the suit from? would appreciate if you could share the source (:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read