Monday, June 15, 2009

Unexpected finds

Today, I spent the morning doing groceries with mummy..We went down to Giant at Tampines to get the food items. Giant is really really gargantuan and they sell almost everything! Nicolas's poker set was also bought from Giant! =] I made my way to the non-food items section and looked around. I came back with a $9.99 kickboard and a $5.95 Eeyore (shown below).

It was so darn cute that I decided to place it on my car's dashboard! Hahas.. We finished off the grocery shopping and went home for lunch. After chilling around for awhile, I made my way to school with Nicolas for our 14km pace run and swim training with the team..It is now time to rest =]

1 comment:

Nadiah Song said...

norman you are so funny!!! hahahaha

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read