Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Someone once asked me...

"hey...do you very much believe in fate? :)"

If this looks familiar to you, you're pretty sharp.. =] Someone once asked me this question on my tagboard. Someone who goes by the name passerby. Actually I had an answer immediately, but I dare not post it because it seemed so idealistic.. If I may, I will like to change the question to what I perceived it to be...

"hey...do you very much believe in destiny? :)"

This was how I saw it. I believe that we as God's children have the liberty to exercise our free will as long as it is within moral grounds. A friend once told me, "love God and do anything". It was so simple yet profound. Can we really do anything? Let me put it this way, if you really love God, you will do things that pleases Him.

As the days go by, the answer that I wanted to give became more and more clear..now I'm prepared to answer that question truthfully..

Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love. - My Sassy Girl

You have to do something even if things were meant for you. It does not mean that you can just sit back and hope that it will turn out as you dreamed or wished. However, before you start building that bridge, are you sure about the one you love?

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read