Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a day..

Yesterday, I went go-karting with Jia Jie and his friends at the Plentong Go-Kart Circuit. We took the SBS public transport into Malaysia and then took a cab to the circuit. A 10-minute session on the circuit cost S$15! It was such a good price compared to S$45 per session in Singapore. =]

After go-karting, we had Bah Kut Teh for lunch. Jia Jie and I then departed for track training in NUS. I felt really good during the track intervals compared to how I felt weeks ago prior to the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon. I have indeed ran the wall down. =]

I look forward to greater sporting success in the new year. 2009, here I come!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read