Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009..a new hope..

I love to celebrate new years, not in the party sense though. I feel that a new year gives you hope, a chance to turn things around. A new year marks a new beginning for things; opportunity to get your act together, to change (if any) for the better. I want to improve myself this year.

Last night, I made my new year resolutions after thinking and reflecting on 2008. I used to have a long list of things I want to achieve by year end, but this time, I have only 3 goals to achieve. This time, it is going to be different. I must and will succeed. I look forward to this new year with new hopes and dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Brother =D

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read