Saturday, January 31, 2009

No shame in doing the things you love..

I attended another wedding today and helped out with sword-bearing. This caused me to miss training the 2nd time this week! However, I made up by going back to NUS and doing the 6 sets of transition training on my own. I feel so good now.. =]

I renewed my mindset on living life today. I always believed that the things you do should not be subjected to how you want people to perceive you. You should not be shaped by what people say or think about you; you are simply yourself. Love you for you. =]

I brought running shorts for my transition training today, but while I was poo-ing in the toilet prior to my workout I decided to desert the shorts and run with just my swimming trunks. It did occur to me what people might think about me or say about me, but what the heck? I did not want to waste time in transition, that is what transition training is for right? To improve the time taken to get out from the pool to the run, surely wearing my shorts will add another 5secs to my transition time! =]

Anyways, I completed my training and was really very happy! It was insane to do this on my own, but I felt that I've once again renewed my passion for the sport. In recent weeks, I've felt a little dreadful going for swim training, but today I felt like a fish in the water. Cools! I hope this feeling last..Ok, back to the books.

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read