Monday, May 04, 2009

I think I'm getting sadistic...

Today, Joshua cycled over from school to join me in my 3km swim followed by 21km run training. The plan was to complete the entire session in 3hrs. After mugging for hours, I really needed an outlet! =] The entire session was pretty much uneventful with us feeling super tired towards the end!

After the swim, we realised that we did not bring out any gels or food to snack along the run, hence we did a pit stop at MacDonalds'! This is really my 1st time doing such a 'transition'...after getting a box of McNuggets, we proceeded with the run, snacking on the nuggets! It was really hilarious!

Thanks Josh for the company today and for doing the sick sets with me. I really can't fathom how it would have turned out had you not come..Ok, back to the books..bleh!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read