Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What else can I say...

I took my 3rd paper in 3 days this morning...So far, the 1st Professional MBBS examinations has abolished so much of my once-held-in-high-esteem-thoughts about examinations.. I never believed in 'hugging the buddha's leg at the last moment' or simply put - mugging right before the start of the examination. I always saw it as redundant and would rather use the time to calm myself down for the paper. This examination has seen me waking up at 5.45am to study prior to a paper at 9am; not once but twice, so far..

I could always finish studying almost everything there is to be studied prior to a paper. However, that is not the case for Medicine. There seem to be an endless amount of stuff you have to know.. I was dealt 3 hard blows from the past 3 papers and all I am asking is to pass. I hope I do pass. I need to pass.

I will hang on..with 2 papers left, I must..God, save me..

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read