Friday, May 15, 2009

A new friend to be made...

This is currently my favourite clip from Youtube:



I hope you like pain...

=] This actually ties in to my post-examination plans in a way.. Pain. Pain is a friend too, and I have to make friends with it too. After my spots examination today, I met up with Coach David for lunch at Parkway Parade and then chilled at his place for awhile discussing my training programme for the upcoming Ironman in July.

Exciting sets are to be done; insanity is a strong pre-requisite. I personally feel that after the whole Ironman experience, I will be a better person. There is so much to be learnt, reflections to be made and challenges to overcome. I am very excited.

After the discussion, I met up with Nicolas and Mr Ho in Victoria Junior College to catch up, leaving just before the skies pee-ed on the eastern side of Singapore. Weather nowadays is getting super erratic, I hope it does not affect any of my trainings! =]

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read