Monday, October 20, 2008

I am not alone!

It is only human nature that we start to feel a little better when we realise that what we are going through now is being experienced by other people also. Yesterday, after cell group, I was talking to Ching Lu about her work and somehow we managed to drift into talking about our spiritual lives. This was where the conversation started to kick off. We both realised that the other person's spiritual life is not doing too well too!

It was such a connection..we then decided to keep one another in check and to also come up with a checklist that we have to adhere to strictly on a daily basis. I hope this works, for if it does not, I am really going to be even more lost... God, show me your hand in my life again...

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read