Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The past 3 days..

I have no idea but suddenly, weird thoughts start popping into my mind and I'm feeling really confused and down for the past 3 days.. The only time I feel alive is when I train with my team mates from aquathlon. That is the ONLY time I feel alive. We did 5 x (200m swim, 1km run) transition training today. It sounds easy yah, but trust me, you need a lot of determination to finish the sets! =] It was really a very fun session today. However, the moment it ended, I was thrown back into reality, facing my problems again. Damn.

Thankfully, I sought help from mum (we had dinner together). I told her all my problems and her advices were pretty much relevant. I will stick to it now and see how things go from here. I hope I feel better, I really do.


On a side note, after training today, I realised that my left big toe is ready to be 'harvested'! It has been badly injured due to soccer and I have just been waiting for it to fall off. Today, I took things into my own hands! =] Maybe this can be something to be happy about...

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read