Saturday, October 25, 2008

Updates for the Intra-Aquathlon Biathlon

Hello people! The update that I promised.. =] I completed the above-mentioned event with a time of 1hr 14min 14sec. I thought it was quite a good timing, considering that I clocked 1hr 48min at the Singapore Biathlon earlier this year! Breakdown of time - swim: 28mins 53secs, run: 45mins 21secs (much work have to done for the swim still, but for now, i'm elated with my new PB!)

This event has really encouraged me a lot, affirming me that the time and effort I spent going down for training is really helping me improve. Nothing in life comes easy, nothing without labour, Nil Sine Laboure! VJC! =] hahas..For those who are struggling out there with discipline problems, I just wish to share this with you: There are so many times that I toss around in bed, not wanting to leave the comforts of my sheets to torture myself during trainings. However, I still drag my limp body out of bed for trainings, and there WAS NEVER A SINGLE TIME that I regretted making such a decision. It is always worthwhile after the training has ended and that you tell yourself that you're much stronger now.

This ties in with the spiritual aspect of our lives as well. How many times have you wanted to seek God but you did not. Applying the same principles as stated above, there will also NEVER BE A TIME that you regret spending time with the Creator of the universe and of you and I. He will bless you in ways and means you can never imagine. Keep the faith my friend.

Leaving you guys with this quote from my brother Nicolas: Never live your life in regrets.

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read