Saturday, October 25, 2008

Week wrap up

=] is how I can describe my feeling right now, except for some other minor things (which I'm not free to share here) I had my CA1 today, it was a pretty fun paper! =] After the 3hr paper, after collection of the OTAS sheet, the Biochemistry department gave the answers to the 40 MCQs! It was so shocking! Hahas..To cut the long story short, got 31/40! Praise the Lord! =] At least now I'm more relaxed about the remaining 60% of Biochemistry tested at the end of the academic year in May 2009. There is still the 40 MCQs for Anatomy though, that have not been discussed yet.

After the CA, Chin Ee, Xu Sheng and I went for our usual swim session again at the SRC pool and had lunch before heading down to lecture at 3pm. What a plan to have lectures after a CA! It was so darn wrong la! Weird. Later in the evening, we had the killer 'xiaolongbao' buffet at Crystal Jade at Holland Village. My goodness, I almost exploded...

Anyways, I have a biathlon tomorrow, so I have to go rest now. =] I wonder how I could swim and run after eating so much...I hope I survive. A long weekend awaits me, with classes starting at 11am on Tuesday too! Man! What a long weekend! I am going to relax the whole way to recharge for the next hurdle... =]

Leaving you guys with this killer talented guy called David Sides =]
His rendition of Apologize by One Republic

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read