Monday, October 27, 2008

Superb break...now for the next chapter!

What a fantastic break I had for the past 3 days! After intra-aquathlon biathlon on Saturday, Jiajie, Jason, Nicolas, Jonathan and I went for dinner at Brewerkz as Nicolas had a $70 voucher! =] It was such an amazing time of fellowship and bonding for us aquathlon freshies. The food was good, atmosphere was good, company better.

The next day, Jiajie, Jason and I went about our usual bike training, but this time the location was in the west and the group was our aquathlon team. We did about 70km and had our lunch back at NUS's MacDonalds. =] Later in the day, I played soccer as usual with my buddies from VJC. It was a very tiring day, but it was fun all the same!

I had swim training in school today, and it seems like I have not really rested much, but I feel I did. I feel even more charged up for the next chapter that is to come in Medical school! Bring it on! =] This reminds me that I have to buy my Physioloy textbook...

Lastly, this is a quote from my friend Amy which I think is really very true.
"...and strangely during times when we need God most, we tend to run away from Him..."

She really drove the point home so succinctly! Beautifully put, and we have to beware of it. I will run, but this time it is towards His arms and not away...

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read