Friday, October 10, 2008

So many things to buy!

The end of the week! A relief and yet more stress. Time is ticking down to my 1st CA! ...=[ Anyways, it's going to be a happy weekend for me! I'm going to buy stuffs! Whoots!

Things to be bought:

1. Cycling shoes and pedals (long, long overdue)
2. Finger paddles (it is supposed to improve your strokes)
3. Timex watch (I realised that my current Timex watch does not go well with clothes, so I'm selling it)

There are also so many things to do in these 2 days!

1. NUS aquathlon swim training on Saturday 9am-12pm
2. Problem-based learning assessment online (Saturday to Sunday)
3. Biochemistry revision for CA1
4. TRI21 bike training on Sunday 8am-10.30am
5. Soccer at VJC 5pm-7pm

This is my weekend almost every week. I wonder when I can ever have the privilege to just relax for a day...

Time is a gift from God, once it passes, it never returns. Make full use of it!

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read