Thursday, October 30, 2008

Updates and interesting stuffs..

Hello people! Here's a update to the case of the alledged spoilt brat. As I hve guessed correctly, The Strait's Times have indeed hit a new low. It is really sick. All I can hope for is that the matter will slowly subside and that life will return back to normal for Agnes who was the target of Nur Dianah Suhaimi's inaccurate and irresponsible reporting.

On a lighter note, I saw this at the bus stop outside NUS while waiting for the bus to school.


It reads: "As this television programme conflicts with our moral standards, the public is hereby DISCOURAGED FROM VIEWING CALIFORNICATION FX, CHANNEL 87 STARHUB TV Notice authorised by the Department for Appropriate Behaviour"

Never in my life in Singapore had I known that such a cool department existed! I really think this notice is seriously killer concept and amusing! =] CaliFORNICATION is indeed not a very nice word and it does seem to connote certain disappropriate behaviours in society...

Well, just to share the interesting things that I come by.. =] No quotes for this post..hahas..

No comments:

Latest Post

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

9th April, my second day in Johannesburg. I decided to explore the neighbourhood by running to the nearby Neighbourhood Square  which was ab...

Most Read